San Antonio: SoFlo Market
- DetailsThe SoFlo Market is an Urban Art and Craft Market open every second Saturday from 10-4 in the trendy neighborhood of SoFlo in San Antonio, TX.Our MissionTo provide our community with an alternative shopping experience with unique and handmade designs and to meet, interact and directly support the artisans who created them. Located in the artsy SoFlo District, we also wish to draw the local residents together in order to foster a sense of community as the neighborhood continues to grow.General InformationThe SoFlo Market was born from the vision of Ruth Guajardo and Yolanda Reyes and inspired by their passion and love for the arts and artisan community. Friends for several years after meeting at an art show, they have traveled together selling their handmade creations in and around San Antonio. Together they are proud to be “starving artists” and have a vision of providing their fellow crafters and artists a platform to showcase their handmade creations. The SoFlo Market is located in a prime location for such an event.Surrounded by trendy urban living spaces such as The Steel House Lofts, Cevellos Lofts, Judson Candy Factory Lofts and Camp Street Lofts as well as blocks away from the popular Blue Star Contemporary Art Center, the 10,000 sq ft warehouse on 1344 S. Flores provides an excellent venue. They are excited to start this adventure and can’t wait to get the party started!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Event Dates
- An urban craft distillery and brewery. Maker of fine spirits, craft cocktails and artisan ales, including Kinsman Rakia and HighWheel Beerworks. We received a Critics’ Choice Award for Best Locally Made Spirit/Beer, and Kinsman Apricot Rakia was named the 2014 highest rated American brandy at the Beverage Testing Institute’s World Spirit Championships in Chicago. The 90-point Gold medal also tied Read more...
- River City Produce is a full-time fresh fruit and vegetable distributor. We are comprised of hard workers who embrace strong family values. We value honesty and we are deeply committed to our employees, customers and suppliers. River City Produce is located in the heart of San Antonio Texas and is independently owned. We have served customers throughout Texas and the Read more...
- Black garlic is a type of caramelized garlic that is made by heating whole bulbs of garlic over the course of roughly 40 days of fermintation. The taste is sweet and tangy with hints of balsamic vinegar, apricot and molasses. Black garlic’s popularity has spread to the United States as has become a sought-after ingredient used in high-end cuisine. Black Read more...
- Nestled among the streets of downtown San Antonio (315 8th Street) is the area’s only vodka distillery and craft vodka lounge. The dimly-lit, cozy interior is the perfect backdrop for their unique, hand-crafted cocktails, all made with vodka expertly distilled on-site. Guests can witness the magic firsthand during tours that showcase the creation of mash, fermentation, distillation, and bottling. The Read more...