Dripping Springs: Fall Frenzie Open Guest Exhibit
Event Category: Classes-Exhibits
Calling all artists! Get ready to be in Mercer St Art’s Fall Frenzie Open Art Exhibit.
There will be an Art & Sip drop-in reception on Sept. 18 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The gallery promotes area artists and craftsmen.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Event DatesSeptember 16, 2020-November 12, 2020
- Located in the Beautiful Texas Hill Country – Revel WILDE opened the Farmhouse doors in Dripping Springs, Texas on April 20, 2015. We are specialty gift & design boutique that focuses on the comforts of home, and the joy of friends & family. Revel WILDE set out with a mission to supply creative, fresh, and innovative gift ideas for all Read more...
- Promoting area artists and craftsman, Mercer St. Art is an art gallery, workshop facility and a place to get artful gifts. The shop offers a variety of art lessons and workshops for various levels of skill, including children. Available by appointment: (203) 927-8473. Read more...
- Vintage Soul owner Julie Crawford Vintage Soul is a vintage inspired home decor and accessories store located in the heart of the hill country. Vintage Soul specializes in unique one-of-a-kind items that will make your house a home with character. Along with home decor, we also carry many pieces of artisan designed jewelry and fashionable clothing options, all with vintage Read more...
- A long time ago on an island across the pond, when US craft beer was still in it’s formative years, we fell in love with traditional English ales. Bitters, Milds, Old Ales, Porters, best when fresh from a cask! At Acopon Brewing Co., English ales are our specialty. And our plan is to have at least one fresh cask every Read more...